Yoga holidays in Languedoc, South France
Would you like to learn yoga in a beautiful setting in South France? I'm Mana Weiser and together with my husband run a yoga centre in Soulatge, and would like to welcome you to our yoga classes in Perpignan, yoga weekend retreats or week long holidays in Langedoc, South France.
I aim to inspire you with my yoga teaching, such that you will:
- Relax yourself,
- Centre yourself and feel in touch with your inner being.
- Recharge your energies in a friendly atmosphere.
- Develop your respect for yourself and for others.
- Discover different techniques of conscious breathing.
- Cleanse your body and mind.
- Arrive at an inner place that is calm, clear and peaceful.
- Deepen your spiritual development.
Twice a day I will guide the group with great care. Languedoc has around 300 days of sunshine a year and where possible I deliver the lessons outside, however we also have a custom built wooden building where I deliver yoga lessons in the event of rain.
During the yoga holiday I will talk about the theory of Sri T. Krishnamacharya's yoga. For example: techniques for group and individual lessons, the Yoga Sutras of Patañjali, pranayama, postures, bhavanas, bandhas, relaxation, meditation and more.
My hope for you is that you will have a wonderful time and carry away the tranquility and inner harmony you will have created during your yoga retreat in the South of France.